The Metrics and Reporting page enables the administrator to view reports on active orders as well as and historical items. For example, reports can be generated to view a graphical report that shows how many orders have been processed in any particular time frame. Metrics are useful to allow administrators and managers to gain an understanding of the overall efficiency of the system and the staff. This information is helpful for auditing, training and reworking workflows to eliminate bottlenecks in the delivery of medications to the floors.
From the Report Request page, the administrator can report on the following:
- How many orders were imported subtotaled by Status;
- Total orders processed per pharmacist;
- Average time to complete orders per status;
- Total deficiencies;
- Total deficiencies by deficiency reasoning;
- Orders per location;
- Orders processed in an external organization.