Every hospital is interested in improving the patient experience. By reducing the time between when medication is ordered and when it is delivered the hospital staff will be one step closer to the goal.
- The nurses can scan an order simply with the touch of a button.
- Once an order has been scanned it is automatically routed to the pharmacy, satellite pharmacy or to another site based on workflows.
- With the Status Board the pharmacy staff easily sees a summary of priority orders, patient demographic information and with a single click they may view the scanned order.
- Orders that are over the time limit will blink in the Status Board which allow the pharmacists to prioritize thier work.
- The real-time status board allows for improved communications and fewer phone calls to the pharmacy.