Workflow: Orders are delivered to one or more pharmacies based on day, time of day and staffing, this will reduce the time between order and delivery and help pharmacy managers with planning.
Status Board: Nurses and pharmacists see the orders that need to be processed and they can see the progress of each order. The pharmacy client station will have access to all incoming orders while each nursing station will have access to view only the orders sent from their station.
Electronic Archiving: Each order is automatically archived electronically for future lookup, which reduces the time spent looking for answers to questions about previous orders and reduces the space required for paper orders.
Instant Messaging: Improves communication between the nursing station and the pharmacy by allowing the pharmacists to send messages to nurses electronically without email. This reduces the number of phone calls from the nursing stations to the pharmacy and improves overall communication between nurses and pharmacists.
Over-Limit Status: The DocuScripts client identifies orders that have exceed configurable standards and provides on-screen alerts. This allows the pharmacists to prioritize the orders and it allows nurses immediate feedback as to the status of the orders.
Reporting: Reports on user activity and the status of the scripts makes Docuscripts an essential tool for every pharmacy. The metrics will allow pharmacy managers to understand exactly what the workload is at every hour of the day and, in addition, will allow real-time statistics showing the number of scripts in the queue by location, status and time.
- Create a standard way to move an order from the requesting locations (i.e. Nursing stations) to the Pharmacy.
- Create normal routing templates to allow the pharmacists to have access to orders.
- Eliminate the questions as to where an order is delayed (ie. Tube, carrier, fax, etc.).
- Reduce the time between when the order is placed and when it is ﬁlled.
- Inform the nurses as to the progress of each order.
- Archive each order electronically for future lookup.
- Provide the ability to customize the workﬂow as changes in stafﬁng and locations demand.
- Send messages to nurses electronically without email.
- Create a way to identify when orders have been in the system too long.
- Provide process management reports
- Nursing Station Monitor
- Ability to View All Pharmacies
- Ability to View All Nursing Stations
- Over Limit Alert Button
- Over-Limit orders will ﬂash
- Individual pages may be merged
- Individual orders may be redirected
- Scan an additional page directly to the end of the existing document
- Print the image
- Display black on white or white on black letters
- Zoom in and Zoom out
- Fit to Width and Fit to Height of document
- Stamp the image